Table of Contents
In broad terms, a marketing plan can be described as an extensively researched and detailed report that will be evaluated by people inside an organization and perhaps by external people. In a lot of ways, plans like these are the most critical documents that marketers produce since they not only help justify past performance but also set out the future direction of a business.
Essentially, a marketing plan is used widely and in equal measures by both fledgling startup businesses and large corporate organizations. These documents are especially essential to marketing personnel seeking to fund new initiatives or to expand services that already exist.
Whether your task is to write or format a marketing plan, this is what these documents essentially aim to achieve:
- Although there are different types of marketing plan, the process of creating one involves carrying out internal investigations to thoroughly understand what previous marketing strategies achieved.
- The securing of funding for new projects and initiatives.
- Sets out the goals and direction for future marketing initiatives in a way that employees support and understand.
Regardless of what type of marketing plan it is, this task is usually carried out for a specific reason, often one from the following list:
- To support a specialist strategy with a view to introducing a new item e.g. planning for a new product, attempting to enter new areas or markets, or as a means of fixing a problem that already exists.
- May be part of a wider business strategy or plan e.g. a proposal for a new service or business to financial customers.
There are plenty marketing plan writing services online such as Essays-Experts.com to help you develop, write, and format these documents, or you could create your own. If you choose Essays-Experts.com, our approach is comprised of the following six parts:
- Mission and purpose
- Analysis of current situation
- Identification of organization’s marketing objectives and strategy
- Tactical initiatives/programs
- Analysis of performance, budgets, and strategy implementation
- Other considerations
While the above plan is directed at single products and/or product lines, it is fairly easy to adapt when planning one business unit or more. We recommend one single-spaced page of text for each of the sections where a marketing plan is aimed at one product. Clearly, plans for multiple products are likely to be a lot longer.
Marketing Plans – The Different Types
- Plans for direct-type marketing: With this type of marketing, business leaders focus solely on promoting their business’s product(s) or service(s). These are marketed to consumers directly using a direct means of communication e.g. phone calls, email, or messaging.
- Plans for indirect-style marketing: Indirect marketing tends to be pervasive in nature. For example, an enterprise might sponsor events or engage in charitable programs. These activities draw a company’s name to the attention of customers and attracts them to it.
- Cause-style marketing: Strategies in this category are adopted by businesses that want to associate themselves with various social causes. Products are developed to be eco-friendly and beneficial to society. Customers are mainly people linked to the different causes.
- Relationship-style marketing: In these marketing plans, importance is placed on seller/buyer relationships. The aim is to build good relationships with customers with a view to increasing sales and business size. Telephone calling, email, and so on is used to reach customers.
- Niche-style marketing: The aim here is to reach a specific consumer group. Facilities are extended to a targeted group who may be interested in purchasing the company’s products or services.
It is expected the writer of a marketing plan will understand the principles of marketing to at least some extent. If they don’t, then it is advisable to for them to seek assistance. The writing service offered by Essays-Experts.com is the best place to get help with a marketing plan assignment!
Key Features of Essays-Experts.com’s Writing Service
Our team has considerable experience and expertise in writing academic documents. Each of our writers is a professional who possesses relevant experience and is eager to help students with coursework. We work by the ASAP principle i.e. Availability, Solutions that are Plagiarism-Free, Affordability, and Professionalism. Our professionals can assist with any academic task:
- Our writers always follow instructions, enabling us to provide perfect solutions.
- Plagiarism is something everyone dreads. Any individual can copy and paste material they find online and pass it to a customer. However, Essays-Experts.com uses the latest detection systems to eliminate any chance of plagiarism.
- The services we offer are provided with a solid guarantee. We ensure customers receive the finest quality papers.
The professional marketing plan assignment help we offer is available to students around the globe. Your visit to our website is appreciated and we look forward to building a long-term relationship with you.
VIP support ensures that your enquiries
will be answered immediately by our Support Team.
Extra attention is guaranteed.
The Process for Getting Help with a Marketing Plan
- Submit detailed instructions concerning your marketing assignment, e.g. the discipline, number of words, deadline, and so on.
- Submit payment.
- A writer starts work on your assignment. After receiving payment, a writer will immediately begin work. You may use our messaging service to communicate directly with this person.
- Your completed paper is edited and tested for possible plagiarism.
- Your paper is ready for downloading.
If or when you have an assignment you are unable to handle, contact Essays-Experts.com for help. Our helpful team will be delighted to support your success!